WWF Climate Savers Business Event
In May 2015, together with Volvo and SKF, Climate Savers hosted its annual business event.
The theme of the event was Driving Ambitious Corporate Action, and the first day of the event (5 May) was open to all, followed by two days of closed workshops for WWF Climate Savers partner companies.
The event focused on the leading role businesses can take in light of the Conference of the Parties (COP 21) in Paris. The event brought together our 29 Climate Savers companies, other industry leaders and policy experts for discussions and relationship-building. This event paved the way for further business action to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions and establish new standards of climate protection excellence.
What: Climate Savers Business Event
When: 5-7 May 2015
Where: Lindholmen Conference Centre, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Marco Lambertini: Director General of WWF International
- Jim Skea: Vice-Chair of IPCC Working Group III
- Marcus Wallenberg: Chairman of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken
- Callum Grieve: Communications Director, We Mean Business
- Jacques Lapouge: Ambassador of France to Sweden
- Frans Johansson: Founder of The Medici Group
- Håkan Nordkvist: Head of Sustainability Innovation, IKEA
- Maria Stareborn: Communications and Sustainable Business Development Director, Unilever (Nordics)
- Gerben Meijer: Sustainability Officer at Eneco
- Niklas Gustavson: Chief Sustainability Officer, Corporate Communication and Sustainability Affairs, Volvo Group
- Rob Jenkinson: Director, Corporate Sustainability, SKF
- Christopher Wellise: Global Environmental Progress at HP
- Samantha Smith: Leader, WWF Global Climate and Energy Initiative